Tuesday, February 23, 2010

damn.

damnit. I was pretty excited for this weekend.

since we have no school friday, my mom and I were gonna go shopping for dresses and a new outfit for my sister's baby shower. basically, it supposed to be a fun and relaxing day. I was gonna work with Simon a lot too, I've been improving like crazy on guitar.
buuuuut thanks to stupid ass orchestra, basically my whole friday is eaten up by some gay ass contest. :/
from 2:30 to 7:00. all to play in front of 2 judges and get a score.
woopdedoo?

eh, I'm just grouchy cause I hate orchestra. It's really not a huge deal, since we can still go shopping right before, we'll be rushed, but whatever.
we gotta wear the geekyfaggot wear, of which I hate with a passion. And apparently, the ruffly dress shirt I have with my skirt and black tights is bad, since everyone else has the traditional white button up and black pants.
uh, teacher, I follow your damn dress code with a black skirt and black tights, and yes, my shirt is white so SUCK IT BITCH!!

also got an annoying school talk in the car on the way home from the orch. concert tonight.
I feel bad that I'm disappointing my parents with my not-so-hot grades, but honestly, idgaf about school or homework. I'm gettin As n shit on tests, I just don't turn in homework, which brings me down to a B-/C. Do I care? Nah. C is average.

blech. I'll be very glad when summer comes.
and when I finally quit orchestra next year.

No comments: