Tuesday, February 16, 2010

build me up, buttercup don't break my heart

for the past few days, I've been afraid to well, emo dump on peeps. I don't want to anymore. I feel guilty after I do it, since it's mostly the same stuff. Who wants to hear me whine repeatedly about the same stuff?

Instead, Simon helps me let out my frustration. Simon being my guitar, for those of you who didn't know.. finally named him. :D
but yeah. Simon is my best stress reliever at the moment. and surprisingly, singing. don't worry, no one's ear shall be bleeding at the sound of my screeching. I do it in secret. although my poor mother has definitely heard my screeching on several occasions, when I get too into a song with Simon..
I was considering supplying myself with a beginner ukulele sometime soon, but from the looks of things that shall not be happening..

on a awesome note, these next few weeks are bound to be fantastic
Friday- Anne's party, stayin there till the depths of the night.
Saturday- Get up early, probs still groggy from the party and head off to naka kon with trina
Sunday- more naka kon bitches
next Saturday- sister's baby shower
march 14th- possibility of flogging molly concert with trina? my parents demand my dad comes with us if I do go. this would be a nice thing to look forward to, since I have NHD the day before this which I am not looking forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Lupus.
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.