Saturday, March 6, 2010

I want summerrrrr.

it's true. I want summer. although I'll be a little sad when the year ends, I gotta admit the nice weather is slowly making think that the freedom and sunnyness of summer is soooo worth it.

this weekend has been good so far.. saw alice in wonderland and did some quickie photoshoots that turned out pretty good.
next weekend will be a mixture of AGH D: and AHH :D because of NHD and Flogging Molly... sooo excited for my first really loud concert, and concert with trina! :D

on a final note, I really want this baby. Yeah jesse, you're slowly ripping off your artistic photographer face. XD
but fo srs.. I can just SEE myself running around with this baby and snappin memories. :D shang, i love you, but I wanna experiment with film very badly. and the idea of solid memories makes me happy. :D

No comments: