Thursday, March 4, 2010

HAPPY TIMEEEE

oh hell yes. except for a few tweaks and cosmetic additions, my NHD PROJECT IS DONE!!
HELL YEA BITCHES!!

this week hasn't been totally amazing or anything, but it has been full of giant reliefs one after another, so I'm grateful. I feel the stress pouring off me. :D
my best friend and I are talking again. Bishop and I finally talked after what was literally weeks of ignoring each other. NHD is off my back and I can play outside in the nice weather. :D
ahh bliss. I think I shall celebrate with a nice good sleep. I'm exhausted. But happy none the less.

Since I don't have a huge project on the back of my mind anymore, I think I'm gonna start crafting and sewing bigger things. I've been doing small hair things and headbands a lot, but I wanna make a freakin dress already damnit!
I'm gonna finally start it later this weekend or something.. and hope it does not miserably fail.

a long good sleep and a face mask to rid me of these hideous stress pimples now.
xoxo.

No comments: